- Patani/Green Peas- 1 cup
- Onion-1/2 medium (chopped)
- Turmeric powder & Salt
Soak the green peas for overnight and cook with small amount of salt.
- Red chilly-3 nos
- Curry leaves- Few
- Mustard seeds/Channa dal/Urad dal -1 teaspoon each
- Curry leaves- few
- Coconut-2 tablespoon
- Garlic- 2 nos
Grind both in to coarse paste with little water.
- Heat oil in a pan,splutter all seasoning ingredients one-by-one.
- Add onion and fry till get's soft.
- Now add the boiled peas,put salt,turmeric powder,mix well
- Then add the grounded coconut and mix well.
- Finally add some cilantro on top ,mix well and serve.
Note:Can do same method for all type Sundal.Splutter some chopped green chillies for extra spiciness.