Very Simple and healthy dish to little ones... :)Can use any vegetables as your kids like.
- Pasta-1 cup(Cooked)
- Mushroom-10 to 15
- Soy milk /Whole milk-1/4 cup
- Butter/Olive oil-1 tablespoon
- Garlic-2 nos(chopped)
- Pepper powder&Salt-to taste
- Cheese -Little
Cut the mushrooms in to bite size pieces.Wash & chop the spinach.
- Heat butter in pan,add garlic and roast for few sec.,
- Then directly add mushroom & spinach.
- Add bit salt,don't close the lid.Mushroom & spinach will lose water so,it'll cook soon.
- Once mushroom came tender,add cooked pasta,give a nice mix.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour milk,& cook till get evaporates .
- Take some Pasta in plate put some cheese on top and serve.