- Pumpkin/Ven poosani-1 cup
- Sugar-3/4 cup
- Ghee-2 table spoon
- Milk-1/2 cup(Hot)
- Almonds-3 nos(Roasted)
- Cardamom powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Kesari color-little (Optional)
- Take the Pumpkin,peel the skin all around and grate with grater.
- Now., squeeze all juice from the Grated Pumpkin & keep aside.
- Keep the nan stick pan in kadai with 1 table spoon of ghee.
- Add all grated pumpkin in to it and fry till excess water goes out.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Once sugar dissolved add cardamom powder and mix.
- Now add hot milk in to it.Cook well,till all get a mix.
- Add some Roasted chopped Almonds on top.
- Put 1 table spoon of ghee on top again.
- Cook it for few more mins.Once it starts losing ghee in edges,switch off the flame.
Note:Can drink the pumpkin juice for weight loss.
Sangeevijay(http://sangeethaskitchen.blogspot.com/) shared some awards with me.Thanks Sangeetha :) (My Inspiration)am sharing with all my blogger friends.. :)