- Moong Dal-1/2 cup
- Jaggrey- 1 cup
- Milk(R)Coconut Milk-2 cup
- Water- 3 cups
- Coconut-2 table spoon(shredded)
- Cardamom powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Ghee- 2 table spoon
- Raisins /Dry Grapes-10
- Almonds-5 (Sliced)
*Soak the almonds in warm water and remove the skin and slice*
- Dry Roast the Moong dal for 2 min.Don't allow to turn golden color.
- Cook in Pressure cooker with 3 cups of water.
- Heat a another pan with 2table spoon of water,Put all crushed (R)Powdered Jaggery make it dissolve.
- Once,all Jaggery Dissolved strain it.
- Now add the jaggery syrup in to cooked dal,mix well.
- Add Milk and stir .Switch of the Gas/Stove.
- Heat the seasoning pan with Ghee,roast Raisins,Cashews,Almonds and add One-By-One in to cooked dal.
- Add Coconut and mix well.Pour in to mini bowl,sprinkle some cardamom on top and Serve.
- That's it Simple and Quick Payasam is Ready.
Note:This Payasam Can be Serve Hot (R) Cold.Add Jaggery More r less to ur Taste.