Pasta, we can cook it in many ways.This's Asian/Indian style Pasta dish.Very simple & fulfilling dish.I used Shell Pasta.U can use any type as u like.U can add some striped Vegetables.(Carrot(R)Beans)
How to cook Pasta:
For 1 cup pasta bring 3 cups of water to boil.Add the dried pasta in to boiling water,close the lid and cook it it gets soft and double in size.Once it cooked,drain all water and wash in cold water to avoid stickiness.
- Pasta-2 cups (Cooked)
- Onion-1 small (striped)
- Tomato-1 medium (Chopped)
- Capsicum-1 (striped)
- Green chilly-2 (R)3
- Ginger Garlic Paste-1 table spoon
- Curry leaves/Cilantro
- Red chilly powder(Optional)
- Garam Masala-1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder-1 tablespoon
- Heat oil in pan,splutter Mustard,Jeera & curry leaves.
- Now add ginger garlic and fry.
- Add Onion,Capsicum ,Fry well.
- Then Add tomato,fry for a min.Allow to get mushy,here add all dry powders.(Chilly powder,Garam masala,coriander powder)
- Give a mix ,add little water in to kadai & bring to boil for 2 min in low flame.
- Once all water evaporates add all cooked and Drained Pasta in it,mix well.
- Finally add cilantro & mix well.
- That's it,simple Masala pasta is ready to have.
- Serve with Tomato ketchup.
Note: Don't fry onion and Capsicum More.Have maintain Crispness.I used Red Onions.