This Pakodas will really tastes like what we get in Stores.(In Tamilnadu).Try this and give me feed back :)...
- Maida/All Purpose Flour- 1 cup
- Rice Flour-1/2 cup
- Onion-1 cup (Striped)
- Cilantro/Curry leaves- few(Chopped)
- Green chilly-1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger-2 teaspoon(Chopped)
- Cashews-15 nos (Chopped)
- Baking Powder(R) Baking Soda-1 teaspoon
- Ghee-2 teaspoon
- Oil -For Frying
- Take a wide bowl add Ghee &add Cooking Soda ,rub in hand.It have to dissolve while Rubbing.
- Now add all Ingredients Except oil and mix with required water.
- Make a soft tight dough.
- Heat oil in frying pan,Pinch the dough in to oil and fry in medium flame.
- And drain the oil,transfer in to paper towel.
- That's it Enjoy the Crispy and Soft Pakodas.