This Cookies are Similarly taste like Good day biscuits..I used cashew.,u can use both if u like..
- Butter- 1 cup
- Maida/All purpose flour-2 cups
- Honey-1/4 cup
- Chopped walnuts(R)Cashews-2 cups
- Vanilla Extract-2 teaspoon
- Salt-1/2 tespoon
- In a large bowl,beat butter until creamy with mixer at high speed.
- Add honey & vanilla,beat until well blended.
- Reduce speed to low,add flour,cashews & salt until dough forms.Cover the dough with plastic wrap (R) put the lid,refrigerate the dough for least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325f.
- Line (R) grease the cookie sheet.
- With lightly floured hands,shape dough in to small small balls.
- Place balls,about 2" apart from each balls.
- Now ,press floured fork across top on each balls.
- Keep in to oven.Bake until golden,18 to 20 min.
- With spatula,transfer cookies to wire rack to cool.
- Repeat the same method with all the dough.