Can serve with Dosai/Idli,Chapathi,Biriyani and white rice too..
- Egg- 3(Gently Slit all around)
- Onion-1 medium(chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste-2 teaspoon
- Jeera-1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon -1" inch
- Bay Leaves-1
- Red chilly powder- To taste
- Coconut-1/2 cup
- Coriander Powder-1 tablespoon
- Curry Masal Powder(R) Egg curry powder- 1 tablespoon
- Kas Kas- 1 teaspoon
- Fennel Seeds-1 teaspoon
- Heat oil in pan Splutter Jeera.Roast Cinnamon,Bay leaves And Cloves.
- Add Ginger Garlic and roast till raw smell goes out.
- Put onion and fry till turn golden color.
- Add tomato,fry till gets soft.add Turmeric powder ,salt and red chilly powder,Mix well.Cook it for a min.
- Now add the grounded Mixture,pour enough water close the lid and cook it for 5 more min in medium flame.
- Once Raw smells goes from the gravy add Eggs in to it,cook it for 2 min in law flame.Check salt.
- Finely Spread Cilantro on top.
- Ready to serve.