- Paneer-10 (Thinly Sliced)
- Besan flour-4tablespoon
- Rice flour-2 table spoon
- Fine Rava/Sooji-1 tablespoon
- Cooking Soda-1/2 teaspoon
- Chilly powder/Salt-To taste
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 full teaspoon
- Oil -for deep frying
- Take a wider bowl and add all Ingredients except water and oil.
- Give a nice mix in hand.
- Now add water little by little &make a semi thin batter
4.Dip the Paneer in to the batter and cover in both the sides and deep fry it.
5.Once the pakoda came golden color in both the sides,drain the oil and transfer the pakodas in to paper towel.
6.Now the pakodas are ready to serve with tomato ketchup.