This Dry fry/Curry will go along with Variety Rice,Pulao and Rasam Satham,Curd Rice etc., Kids well Enjoy this recipe.
- Aloo- 2 nos
- Capsicum-1 no
- Mushroom- 10 nos
- Curry leaves
- Mustard /Jeera-1 teaspoon each
- Oil-2 teaspoon
- Red Chilly Powder/Pepper Powder -To taste
Cut all vegetables in to bite Pieces.I didn't Peel the skin from aloo if u want u can remove and cook.
- Heat oil in kadai/Pan splutter mustard,Jeera and curry leaves.
- Add diced Aloo/Potato and fry well,close the lid and cook it.Cook well. .In between open the lid and give it a mix.
- Once Aloo cooked add Mushroom and Capsicum,put salt and close the lid.
- After 2 min open the lid,u can see the some water all around.So no need to add water.
- Mix again ,close the lid and cook it again.Till all Cooks.
- Check once,if all cooked, add all dry powder and mix well.(Red chilly,Black pepper)
- Don't Over the vegetable have to maintain the crispness.
- That's it Dry Curry is ready now.Serve with rice varieties.
Note:U can squeeze some Lemon drops on top while Having.