Ingredients For Stuffing:
- Carrot-1 nos (shredded)
- Beans- 10 nos (Finely chopped)
- Cabbage-1/2 cup (Finely chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste-1 teaspoon
- Garam masala-1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder/Salt to taste
- Lemon juice-1 teaspoon
- Atta Flour-1 cup
- Maida-1/4 cup
- Jeera-1 teaspoon(optional)
- Heat oil in pan,add ginger garlic paste fry well.
- Then add Cabbage and fry little.
- Now add carrot and Beans together,mix well.Add dry all dry powder(Red chilly powder,Garam masala,Turmeric powder,salt).
- Don't Over cook it,just cook in low flame.Vegetable have to be in half cooked only.Just close the lid and cook for few min.
- Finely add cilantro,give a mix and turn off the flame.Allow to cool Down.Now,stuffing is ready.
- Heat a normal Chapathi Pan,and start rolling the chapathies,take 2 teaspoon full of Stuffing,keep inside and roll in to a parathas.
7.Then roast like Regulars Chapathi(R)Parathas.
8.Serve Hot with Curd.
I have used Cabbage instead of onions,You can use onion if u like.You can keep same stuffing for Bread sandwiches too.
Note: Chop the Cabbage and Beans in to very fine pieces.Otherwise rolling will be tough.