This's a shallow fry recipe.,This varuval will go with Rasam Satham,Curd rice,Sambar satham etc.,Basically in Sepankilangu/Taro root we'll feels Stickiness.,but in this fry we willn't find that.
- Sepankilangu/Taro root-4
- Rice flour-2tablespoon
- Corn flour-2tablespoon
- Salt-to taste
- Red chilli powder-To taste
- Turmeric powder-1teaspoon
- Curry powder-2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder-2 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste-2teaspoon
- Oil-2-3 teaspoon
- Water-to sprinkle
- Take a wide bowl.,mix all ingredients with little bit of water except Sepankilangu/Taro root .
- Mix all with spoon,and add the Kilangu/Taro Root mix well again.
- Cover with lid and rest it for 30mns.
- After that heat a non-stick pan with 2teaspoon of oil.once the oil get heated add all kilangu/Taro root and Roast in all sides.
- Keep in medium flame and cook., all kilangu/Taro root have to turn in to dark red color.
- That's it..it's ready to have now!!