This Ingredients serves 2-3 people.1 spoon of Kulambu/Curry is enough for 1/2 cup of rice.A spicy curry....a best home remedy for Cold.
- Onion-1/2 cup
- Tamarind juice-1/4 cup(Thick juice)
- Curry leaves-few
- Gingelly oil
- Salt/Turmeric powder
- Pepper Corn-2 teaspoon
- Red chillies-1
- Coriander seeds-2teaspoon
- Kas kas-1 teaspoon
- Garlic-5 nos
- Onion-1/4 cup
- Coconut-2 tablespoon
- Heat 2teaspoon of oil splutter mustard,jeera,add curry leaves,Garlic,onion and fry well.
- Now add tamarind juice,salt,and turmeric powder.let it boil for 2 min.
- Then add grounded paste ,and little water and cook for -3 mns.
- Check salt and spice ,u can add red chilly powder if u need.
- Adjust water for thickness.
- Ready to serve with hot rice.
Note: If u felt very Spicy add some drops of gingelly oil to rice and have.