- Peerkangai - 1 cup (chopped in to bite size)
- Ginger Garlic paste-2 teaspoon
- Tamarind Juice-1/2 cup(Thick Juice)
- Red Chilly powder/salt-to taste
- Turmeric powder
- Mustard-1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves
- Gingelly oil
- Kadalai/Peanut-1/2 cup(Boiled)
Semi Grind it:(Separately)
- Onion-1/2 cup
- Tomato-1 nos
- Coconut-1/2 cup
- Jeera-1 teaspoon
- Heat oil in Pan,splutter Mustard and curry leaves.
- Put Ginger garlic paste,fry well.
- Now add Semi Ground Onion,fry well.
- Then add semi grounded Tomato and fry till oil lose out from edges.
- Add pinch of turmeric powder,and red chilly powder.
- Add Ridge Guard/Peerkangai ,fry in oil for 1 min and close the lid and cook for 2 min
- Now add tamarind juice and boiled Peanuts/Kadali close the lid and cook for 3-4 min.In between give mix.
- Once the vegetable cooked check salt as well.,Pour grounded Coconut,cook it in a low flame for 2-3 mns.
- Once all done.,The kulambu/curry is ready to serve with white rice.
Note: U can use coconut milk instead of grounded coconut.