This's a very Simple and easy recipe,Can we make in 8-10mins.
- Onion-1 medium (stripped)
- Tomato-1/2 (chopped)
- Garlic-2 nos (mashed)
- Besan Flour/Kadalai Maavu-2 tablespoon
- Green Chilly-2 nos
- Mustard/Channa Dal- 1 teaspoon
- Curry Leaves /Cilantro
- Turmeric powder/Salt
Mix the Besan flour with 1 cup of water.Avoid lumps.Keep aside.
- Heat oil in Pan/Kadai splutter Mustard,channa dal.
- Add Garlic,Green chilly,curry leaves and onion fry well.
- Add tomato and fry for 1 min.Put salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add the Besan flour mixture slowly and mix well.Add &Adjust water for Gravy consistency.
- Cook it for 3-4mins.
- Serve with Hot Idli(R) Dosai