South indian style Pakoda/Pakora.A perfect tea time snack.Perfect starters for parties too....
- Onion-1/2 cup
- Kadali Mavu/Besan flour-1cup
- Rice flour-1cup
- Onion-1 cup (chopped)
- Cooking soda (R)Baking soda
- Green chillies-1 (chopped)
- Curry leaves-Few
- Cilantro-few more than curry leaves
- Salt/Chilly powder- to taste
- Oil-To deep fry
3.Add all dry ingredients.Rice flour,Besan Flour/Kadali mavu,salt &red chilly powder.add cilanro and curry leaves.
4.Sprinkle little water and make a soft tight dough.
5.Heat oil in kadai/Pan.Use your fingers and Pinch the dough in oil for small pakodas.Cook in medium flame.
6.Wait till pakodas get golden Brown,once it turns take out and drain oil,put pakodas in paper to towel to observe excess oil.
7.Ready to serve.