Cauliflower Peas Kurma,this's Coconut based Curry..... will go well with Chapathi,Dosai, biriyani..&white rice too..Here i have given semi gravy recipe.If U want more Gravy Grind some more Coconut.
- Cauliflower-2 cup(diced)
- Peas-1/2 cup
- Onion-1/2 medium (chopped)
- Tomato-1 (chopped)
- Turmeric powder
- Cinnamon-one 1/2" piece
- Ginger garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder/Salt
- Cilantro/Curry leaves
- Coconut-1/2 cup
- Kas Kas-1 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds-1 teaspoon
- Heat oil in pan,splutter Jeera.
- Add cinnamon and cloves.
- Put ginger garlic paste and fry well
- Now add the onions,cook for 1 min.
- Add the tomato and fry well.
- Add the dry powders.(Red chilly,Turmeric powder)
- Put the Cauliflower and peas,mix well and close the lid and cook till get bit soft.(Don't Over cook it,I have to be Crunchy only)
- Once that step over,add the coconut paste and little water and allow to boil for 2 -3 min in low flame.
- Check Salt and Garnish with Cilantro.
- Ready now!!
- While cooking Cauliflower Cook Carefully Bcaz it'll cook soon and will go Mushy.Half cook is fine.
- Can use Dried Green Peas also.Soak and pressure cook it before using.