- Black Beans-1cup
- Onion-1/2 medium chopped
- Garlic-2nos mashed
- Red chilly Powder-as needed
- Channa dal-1teaspoon
- Coriander Powder-1tablespoon
- Curry leaves/Cilantro-Few chopped
- shredded coconut-2teablespoon
- Heat oil in pan., splutter mustard.
- Roast channa dal,curry leaves add Hing
- Add Onion,Garlic fry well
- Put red chilly powder,coriander powder and give a mix
- Add cooked Beans,salt &and coconut.
- Granish with cilantro.Ready to serve.
Avoid green chillies, for any type of sundal.It'll be tough to find while eating.really u want to add mns slit the chillies dont chop.