- Sliced almonds/pistachios/pista-1tablespoon each
- Cardamom powder-pinch
- Corn flour-1 table spoon(mix the flour in little bit of water)
- Pour milk in heavy and wider pan, cook the milk in medium flame.
- Dont mix the milk frequently.will get thin layer on top.Take that milk layer gently with small spoon. and keep in different cup.
- Boil the milk for 1/2hour.Milk quantity have to reduce to 1 cup.boil in medium heat.
- Now add sugar and corn flour mixer.boil it for 2 more mns.
- After,add all milk layers in to it ,boil it for 2 mns.
- Add sliced almonds,pista ,cardamom ,saffron and give a very good mix.
- Keep in fridge for 2 hrs,then serve..
For this recipe we need a patience.while cooking in non stick pan,dont allow to stick in bottom.Soak almons/pista in water of 15 mns,make a slice.Saffron will give a very nice color.