- Rice Flour-2cups
- Besan flour-1cup
- Pottu kadalai(Daliya)-1 hand full
- Red chilli Powder-2tablespoon
- Perunkayam(Hing)-1/2 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds-1tablespoon
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-for frying
- Ground the Pottukadali (Daliya)in Mixer.
- Take a bowl mix all dry Ingredients Rice flour to Salt.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Now add 3tablespoon of heated oil and mix well with the spoon.
- Add enough water and make a soft tight dough.(not very hard)
- Put the dough in Murruku Achi and press gently on a plate.
- Once oil gets heat, fry well till Murruku get's golden color.
- Now Murruku is ready.
Murruku..you can do in any style.I did Mullu muruku. Murruku will taste gud when it was not hot.In hot Murruku will not get full taste as well crunchy. For frying the murruku oil have to be medium high.bcaz if we fried in high flame the outer part will get color,inside it'll not cook.