- Atta flour(gothumai mavu)-2 cups
- oil-for frying
- Salt-to taste
- Mix flour,salt,sooji(ravai) and 2tablespoon of oil in hand or in food processor.
- Knead well by adding water to make a tight dough.
- Cover it with a lid for minimum15 mns before frying.Heat a oil in pan for deep frying
- Divide the dough in to small lemon size balls.then make a circular shape with chappathi roller
- Deep fry the poori in hot oil for 30 secounds,turn to otherside to get puff and golden color.
- Drain the oil in tissue paper serve hot with Poori masal,Channa masal.
For rolling the Poori u can use oil r dry flour.if u uesd dry flour for rolling, before frying just wipe the poori in clean towel r tissue.