Whole gram masala-each 2
Ginger garlic paste-2tablespoon
Whole coriander-1table spoon
- Heat 2tablespoon oil in the pan.once gets heat add jeera,curry leaves and whole garam masala give a mix
- Now add ginger-garlic paste mix it well with spoon..sometime it'll burn soon.
- Add chopped onion fry well
- Add Tomato and fry well till all gets mushy add 1/4 cup of water
- In this add salt,turmeric and redchilly powder mix it well
- Put Mushroom give a mix and close the Lid for 5 mns.
- Now add the ground masala and close the lid for 5 mns in between give a mix once
- If u need Thin gravy you can add little water.
- Finally garnish with cilantro leaves and serve hot with Dosai,Idli,Roti,Poori,Biriyani and White rice.
In this same method you can do Egg kulambu-Egg curry also.